Ethiostar Localization and Translation PLC
Formally established in 2020, in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, Ethiostar Translation and Localization PLC, a professional multi-language vendor (MLV), comprises a group of qualified translators, localization experts, lexicographers, proofreaders, copy writers, transcreators, application software developers, digital marketers, computer programmers, and office and support staff essential for the day to day dealings of the company.
It is over vision to open branch offices in Asmara, Eritrea, in Khartoum, the Sudan, in Juba, South Sudan, in Nairobi, Kenya, in Mogadishu, Somalia, and in Djibouti interconnecting the great cultures and languages of the Horn, whereby we can contribute in preservation, research, data collection and development of the precious languages and cultures of the region.
Therefore, Ethiostar is highly committed to become reputable for High Quality, Professional and Reliable Translation Services in the Horn, in particular and in Africa, as a whole. It is our aspiration to prove to our customers and ourselves that we are really the leading language service providers and exporters of a wide gamut of translation data, expertise, resources and services. It is our pledge to set our satisfied clients on the path to success in meeting their translation needs.
Inspired by a shared goal to achieve excellence; we are a group of translators and interpreters working together as partners. As a pioneer organization in introducing localization services to Ethiopia, we know we have a lot to do in establishing the right process thoroughly from all its aspects.P
Why do you need to choose us? What makes us different?
- Robust qualification and vetting process for recruiting our translators, easily demonstrable to potential clients
- 100+ native or near native translators based in Addis Ababa, Assaita, Dire Dawa, Jigjiga, Hawassa, Jimma from Ethiopia, Nairobi (Kenya), and Kampala (Uganda).
- International company composed of Angolan, Eritrean, Ethiopian, French, Italian, Kenyan, Somali, Russian and Ugandan language professionals with noticeable academic background and exceptional flair in promoting languages and cultures.
- No room for bluffers and amateurs.
- We never outsource your work and take any commission. We have in-house translators for all languages we support and our translators are our freelance employees, paid on monthly basis. A robust team of well-trained native translators is behind every translation and localization project helping to deliver good translation results for every assigned project.
Our work flow process and customer care
- We can provide everything you might need in the process of translation and localization: 1-stop localization services involving TEP, DTP, voiceover, scripting, subtitling, trans-creation, dubbing, data-collection and analysis on target language and the locals, software development, graphic designing, bug fixing and troubleshooting.
- 5-star grade translation quality: Perfect quality comes from efficient and scientific translation process, professional project management, austere and traceable Translation, Editing, and Proofreading (TEP) procedure, involvement of area content experts
- Comprehensive and strict QA (Quality Assessment) process and system.
- Transparent and traceable translation process.
- Money-back guarantee and self-imposed penalties and compensation schemes for any pitfalls and errors we commit.
- Variety of discounts and promotional offers for our regular customers.
- Ready to work under pressure around the clock, seven days a week.
- Willing to provide free extra services to accommodate the needs of our clients.
- Attentive and humble customer care personnel
We have always stood apart from our competitors due to our capacity to integrate technology (i.e. CAT Tools) into the translation process. Depending on the scope of work and the demand of our customers, we can use the following Computer-Assisted Translation Tools (CAT tools):